- How's it goin'?
- I'm Stan Stanley.
- AKA Snakewife
- You can call me Stan, though
- I write comics
- I sell dead things.
Things On Here
- Reblogs of pink girly things.
- Reblogs of monster-y things.
- Reblogs of interesting things.
- Reblogs of fandom-y things. (Let me tell you about Homestuck.)
- ANGRY SCIENTIST RANTS.
- My own art
- Pictures and stories about dead things I sell.
I Do Comics
- Stananigans. (Autobiographical ridiculousness. I never promised I'd be funny.)
- I did Friendly Hostility and OPB and 5ideways. OPB ended here. 5ideways I will pick up again.
- I want to write a comic about dumb teenagers being dumb together.
humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars :~)
Anonymous asked: I saw your post about the "It makes me sad" ladies, but I do believe that there is taxidermy that is genuinely sad. One of my friends is a mixed media artist, so she regularly looks for "good junk" for her work. A craigslist ad sent her wandering into the Illinois countryside for a lady who had some taxidermy. She took some of it, but drew the line at taking the lady's taxidermied chinchilla, which had actually been the lady's pet. The lady apparently wouldn't stop stroking it. Too sad.
Oh. That is definitely an example of pretty sad taxidermy.